Unit8ShoppingTouchstoneAuthor: sackin Daniel
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. What do you where in the winter in Thaland?
1. May I borrow 1000 Baht?
2. Are those earrings on sale?
3. May I help you?
4. Do you need to buy anything?
5. How often do you go shopping at The Mall?
6. What kinds of clothes do you like to wear in class?
7. How much is a cheap cell phone in Thailand?
8. Do you often wear blue jeans?
9. How much is a cheap DVD at The Mall?
10. Does your English teacher have to wear a suit and tie?
11. Does your mother like to go shopping?
12. Is that purse expensive?
13. What kinds of clothes do you like to wear after class?
14. Do you like to wear desiger clothes?
15. How much is a new Honda Wave motorcycle in Thailand?
0. Sure. No problem. Here you are.
1. A jacket, sometimes a sweater and a jacket.
2. No, I don\%27t.
3. Yes, please. How much is that beautiful necklace?
4. Hmm, maybe about 1000 Baht.
5. Uhh, maybe about 35,000 Baht.
6. Yes, she does.
7. 100 Baht.
8. Well, I have to wear a uniform.
9. No, he doesn\%27t.
11. Yes, I need to buy new flipflops.
12. No, it\%27s not.
13. Yes, they are.
14. About once a month.
15. I Usually wear casual clothes, like jeans and a T-shirt.