Present Perfect or Present Perfect ContinuousAuthor: Sadownick Jamey
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. Present Perfect
2. Present Perfect Continuous
0. Have you had a cup of coffee yet?
1. Have you been drinking? I can smell alcohol.
2. I haven%27t done it yet.
3. He hasn%27t heard of him.
4. She hasn%27t been going to class recently.
5. I%27ve been watching him.
6. We haven%27t found a good supplier yet.
7. We haven%27t been looking.
8. They have been there several times.
9. Have they been waiting since ten o%27clock?