Module6 p.68 PracticeAuthor: lee abby
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Ouch! This tooth is painful.
1. I%27m exhausted.Let%27s stay in and rent a video.
2. stay clear of
3. I like living here because it%27s near the centre of town.
4. I suppose you want to see Liz.
5. What%27s all this broken glass! What have you been doing?
6. Thanks for everything, we %27ve had a nice evening.
7. Your friend was lovely. I hope you%27ll invite him again.
8. Come on, let%27s go to that new club.
9. Why are we inside on such a beautiful day?
11. do not touch or put
12. do not move
13. go and get
14. do not run
15. I think you ought to apologise to her.
0. Yes, I will. I think he enjoyed the evening as well.
1. You know you need to go to the dentist%27s.
2. Why should I apologise? I didn%27t start the trouble.
3. flat on the ground
6. Oh,you%27re boring these days.I wantto go out.
7. areas of water such as swimming pools
8. anything on the wound
9. the injured person
10. Well, you wanted to spend the day at a museum.
11. Look, I think it%27s time we went home. It%27s nearly three.
12. That%27s true,but it gets noisy at night.
13. No,actually I wanted to see you.
14. You%27re welcome.Come again soon!
15. Don%27t blame me! I didn%27t break it!