Module6 p.68 PracticeAuthor: lee abby
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. I think you ought to apologise to her.
1. go and get
2. Come on, let%27s go to that new club.
3. stay clear of
4. do not run
5. do not move
6. I like living here because it%27s near the centre of town.
7. Why are we inside on such a beautiful day?
8. Thanks for everything, we %27ve had a nice evening.
9. do not touch or put
10. Your friend was lovely. I hope you%27ll invite him again.
11. I suppose you want to see Liz.
12. I%27m exhausted.Let%27s stay in and rent a video.
13. What%27s all this broken glass! What have you been doing?
15. Ouch! This tooth is painful.
0. You know you need to go to the dentist%27s.
1. Well, you wanted to spend the day at a museum.
2. the injured person
3. areas of water such as swimming pools
4. Don%27t blame me! I didn%27t break it!
5. Why should I apologise? I didn%27t start the trouble.
6. Yes, I will. I think he enjoyed the evening as well.
7. No,actually I wanted to see you.
8. Oh,you%27re boring these days.I wantto go out.
10. anything on the wound
11. You%27re welcome.Come again soon!
12. flat on the ground
13. Look, I think it%27s time we went home. It%27s nearly three.
14. That%27s true,but it gets noisy at night.