Module6 p.68 PracticeAuthor: lee abby
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Ouch! This tooth is painful.
1. do not move
2. Your friend was lovely. I hope you%27ll invite him again.
3. I suppose you want to see Liz.
4. Why are we inside on such a beautiful day?
5. What%27s all this broken glass! What have you been doing?
6. do not touch or put
7. Thanks for everything, we %27ve had a nice evening.
8. go and get
10. stay clear of
11. I%27m exhausted.Let%27s stay in and rent a video.
12. I like living here because it%27s near the centre of town.
13. I think you ought to apologise to her.
14. Come on, let%27s go to that new club.
15. do not run
0. flat on the ground
1. Oh,you%27re boring these days.I wantto go out.
2. That%27s true,but it gets noisy at night.
3. the injured person
4. Well, you wanted to spend the day at a museum.
5. areas of water such as swimming pools
6. Yes, I will. I think he enjoyed the evening as well.
7. No,actually I wanted to see you.
8. You know you need to go to the dentist%27s.
9. Don%27t blame me! I didn%27t break it!
10. Why should I apologise? I didn%27t start the trouble.
11. anything on the wound
13. Look, I think it%27s time we went home. It%27s nearly three.
15. You%27re welcome.Come again soon!