Module6 p.68 PracticeAuthor: lee abby
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. I like living here because it%27s near the centre of town.
1. do not touch or put
2. do not run
3. stay clear of
4. I%27m exhausted.Let%27s stay in and rent a video.
5. Why are we inside on such a beautiful day?
6. What%27s all this broken glass! What have you been doing?
7. go and get
9. Thanks for everything, we %27ve had a nice evening.
10. I suppose you want to see Liz.
11. Come on, let%27s go to that new club.
12. I think you ought to apologise to her.
13. Your friend was lovely. I hope you%27ll invite him again.
14. do not move
15. Ouch! This tooth is painful.
0. Yes, I will. I think he enjoyed the evening as well.
1. Why should I apologise? I didn%27t start the trouble.
3. anything on the wound
4. flat on the ground
5. No,actually I wanted to see you.
6. Oh,you%27re boring these days.I wantto go out.
7. Look, I think it%27s time we went home. It%27s nearly three.
8. Don%27t blame me! I didn%27t break it!
9. the injured person
10. areas of water such as swimming pools
11. That%27s true,but it gets noisy at night.
12. Well, you wanted to spend the day at a museum.
13. You know you need to go to the dentist%27s.
15. You%27re welcome.Come again soon!