Module6 p.68 PracticeAuthor: lee abby
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. do not move
2. What%27s all this broken glass! What have you been doing?
3. Why are we inside on such a beautiful day?
4. I like living here because it%27s near the centre of town.
5. go and get
6. do not run
7. I think you ought to apologise to her.
8. Come on, let%27s go to that new club.
9. Thanks for everything, we %27ve had a nice evening.
10. Ouch! This tooth is painful.
11. do not touch or put
12. I suppose you want to see Liz.
13. Your friend was lovely. I hope you%27ll invite him again.
14. stay clear of
15. I%27m exhausted.Let%27s stay in and rent a video.
1. That%27s true,but it gets noisy at night.
2. Look, I think it%27s time we went home. It%27s nearly three.
3. Why should I apologise? I didn%27t start the trouble.
4. You%27re welcome.Come again soon!
5. Oh,you%27re boring these days.I wantto go out.
6. the injured person
7. You know you need to go to the dentist%27s.
8. Don%27t blame me! I didn%27t break it!
9. Yes, I will. I think he enjoyed the evening as well.
10. Well, you wanted to spend the day at a museum.
11. anything on the wound
12. areas of water such as swimming pools
13. No,actually I wanted to see you.
15. flat on the ground