Module6 p.68 PracticeAuthor: lee abby
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. go and get
1. I think you ought to apologise to her.
2. I%27m exhausted.Let%27s stay in and rent a video.
3. do not run
4. I suppose you want to see Liz.
5. Come on, let%27s go to that new club.
6. Ouch! This tooth is painful.
7. do not move
8. What%27s all this broken glass! What have you been doing?
9. stay clear of
10. Thanks for everything, we %27ve had a nice evening.
11. I like living here because it%27s near the centre of town.
12. do not touch or put
13. Your friend was lovely. I hope you%27ll invite him again.
15. Why are we inside on such a beautiful day?
0. flat on the ground
1. Yes, I will. I think he enjoyed the evening as well.
2. areas of water such as swimming pools
3. Look, I think it%27s time we went home. It%27s nearly three.
4. Well, you wanted to spend the day at a museum.
5. Don%27t blame me! I didn%27t break it!
6. No,actually I wanted to see you.
8. You know you need to go to the dentist%27s.
9. Oh,you%27re boring these days.I wantto go out.
10. You%27re welcome.Come again soon!
11. Why should I apologise? I didn%27t start the trouble.
12. anything on the wound
13. the injured person
15. That%27s true,but it gets noisy at night.