Module6 p.68 PracticeAuthor: lee abby
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Thanks for everything, we %27ve had a nice evening.
1. stay clear of
2. do not run
3. I think you ought to apologise to her.
4. Your friend was lovely. I hope you%27ll invite him again.
5. What%27s all this broken glass! What have you been doing?
6. Why are we inside on such a beautiful day?
7. Come on, let%27s go to that new club.
8. I suppose you want to see Liz.
9. I%27m exhausted.Let%27s stay in and rent a video.
10. do not move
11. do not touch or put
12. Ouch! This tooth is painful.
13. go and get
15. I like living here because it%27s near the centre of town.
0. flat on the ground
1. You%27re welcome.Come again soon!
2. the injured person
3. Oh,you%27re boring these days.I wantto go out.
5. areas of water such as swimming pools
7. Yes, I will. I think he enjoyed the evening as well.
8. Well, you wanted to spend the day at a museum.
9. Look, I think it%27s time we went home. It%27s nearly three.
10. No,actually I wanted to see you.
11. Don%27t blame me! I didn%27t break it!
12. anything on the wound
13. That%27s true,but it gets noisy at night.
14. You know you need to go to the dentist%27s.
15. Why should I apologise? I didn%27t start the trouble.