Module6 p.68 PracticeAuthor: lee abby
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. I suppose you want to see Liz.
1. Your friend was lovely. I hope you%27ll invite him again.
2. What%27s all this broken glass! What have you been doing?
3. stay clear of
4. Why are we inside on such a beautiful day?
5. I like living here because it%27s near the centre of town.
6. I%27m exhausted.Let%27s stay in and rent a video.
7. do not run
8. Come on, let%27s go to that new club.
9. do not move
10. Thanks for everything, we %27ve had a nice evening.
12. do not touch or put
13. Ouch! This tooth is painful.
14. go and get
15. I think you ought to apologise to her.
0. Yes, I will. I think he enjoyed the evening as well.
1. Oh,you%27re boring these days.I wantto go out.
2. That%27s true,but it gets noisy at night.
3. areas of water such as swimming pools
5. Well, you wanted to spend the day at a museum.
6. Look, I think it%27s time we went home. It%27s nearly three.
8. Why should I apologise? I didn%27t start the trouble.
9. anything on the wound
10. the injured person
11. flat on the ground
12. No,actually I wanted to see you.
13. You know you need to go to the dentist%27s.
14. You%27re welcome.Come again soon!
15. Don%27t blame me! I didn%27t break it!