Module6 p.68 PracticeAuthor: lee abby
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. I think you ought to apologise to her.
1. do not run
2. Thanks for everything, we %27ve had a nice evening.
3. Your friend was lovely. I hope you%27ll invite him again.
4. I like living here because it%27s near the centre of town.
5. I%27m exhausted.Let%27s stay in and rent a video.
6. Come on, let%27s go to that new club.
7. do not move
8. Why are we inside on such a beautiful day?
9. I suppose you want to see Liz.
11. go and get
12. Ouch! This tooth is painful.
13. stay clear of
14. do not touch or put
15. What%27s all this broken glass! What have you been doing?
0. No,actually I wanted to see you.
1. You know you need to go to the dentist%27s.
2. You%27re welcome.Come again soon!
3. the injured person
4. anything on the wound
5. Well, you wanted to spend the day at a museum.
6. areas of water such as swimming pools
7. That%27s true,but it gets noisy at night.
8. Oh,you%27re boring these days.I wantto go out.
9. Why should I apologise? I didn%27t start the trouble.
10. Yes, I will. I think he enjoyed the evening as well.
12. Look, I think it%27s time we went home. It%27s nearly three.
14. flat on the ground
15. Don%27t blame me! I didn%27t break it!