Module6 p.68 Practice %26 p.71 no. 4Author: lee abby
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. I suppose you want to see Liz.
1. stay clear of
2. Thanks for everything, we %27ve had a nice evening.
3. I like living here because it%27s near the centre of town.
4. Your friend was lovely. I hope you%27ll invite him again.
5. Come on, let%27s go to that new club.
6. Why are we inside on such a beautiful day?
7. do not touch or put
8. I%27m exhausted.Let%27s stay in and rent a video.
9. go and get
10. I think you ought to apologise to her.
11. do not move
12. Ouch! This tooth is painful.
13. What%27s all this broken glass! What have you been doing?
15. do not run
0. Well, you wanted to spend the day at a museum.
1. Look, I think it%27s time we went home. It%27s nearly three.
2. No,actually I wanted to see you.
3. That%27s true,but it gets noisy at night.
4. areas of water such as swimming pools
6. flat on the ground
7. the injured person
8. Don%27t blame me! I didn%27t break it!
9. You know you need to go to the dentist%27s.
10. Yes, I will. I think he enjoyed the evening as well.
11. Oh,you%27re boring these days.I wantto go out.
13. You%27re welcome.Come again soon!
14. Why should I apologise? I didn%27t start the trouble.
15. anything on the wound