Module6 p.68 Practice %26 p.71 no. 4Author: lee abby
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. do not touch or put
1. I like living here because it%27s near the centre of town.
2. do not run
3. What%27s all this broken glass! What have you been doing?
4. stay clear of
5. I suppose you want to see Liz.
6. I think you ought to apologise to her.
7. go and get
8. I%27m exhausted.Let%27s stay in and rent a video.
9. Your friend was lovely. I hope you%27ll invite him again.
10. Come on, let%27s go to that new club.
11. Why are we inside on such a beautiful day?
12. Ouch! This tooth is painful.
14. do not move
15. Thanks for everything, we %27ve had a nice evening.
0. the injured person
1. areas of water such as swimming pools
2. Oh,you%27re boring these days.I wantto go out.
3. Yes, I will. I think he enjoyed the evening as well.
4. Don%27t blame me! I didn%27t break it!
5. Why should I apologise? I didn%27t start the trouble.
6. flat on the ground
8. You know you need to go to the dentist%27s.
9. anything on the wound
10. No,actually I wanted to see you.
11. You%27re welcome.Come again soon!
13. That%27s true,but it gets noisy at night.
14. Look, I think it%27s time we went home. It%27s nearly three.
15. Well, you wanted to spend the day at a museum.