Module6 p.68 Practice %26 p.71 no. 4Author: lee abby
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. I like living here because it%27s near the centre of town.
1. I suppose you want to see Liz.
2. go and get
4. Thanks for everything, we %27ve had a nice evening.
5. do not touch or put
6. do not move
7. Your friend was lovely. I hope you%27ll invite him again.
8. Ouch! This tooth is painful.
9. stay clear of
10. Why are we inside on such a beautiful day?
11. do not run
12. What%27s all this broken glass! What have you been doing?
13. I%27m exhausted.Let%27s stay in and rent a video.
14. Come on, let%27s go to that new club.
15. I think you ought to apologise to her.
0. anything on the wound
1. areas of water such as swimming pools
3. Look, I think it%27s time we went home. It%27s nearly three.
4. flat on the ground
6. the injured person
7. Don%27t blame me! I didn%27t break it!
8. That%27s true,but it gets noisy at night.
9. Yes, I will. I think he enjoyed the evening as well.
10. Why should I apologise? I didn%27t start the trouble.
11. No,actually I wanted to see you.
12. Well, you wanted to spend the day at a museum.
13. Oh,you%27re boring these days.I wantto go out.
14. You%27re welcome.Come again soon!
15. You know you need to go to the dentist%27s.