Module6 p.68 Practice %26 p.71 no. 4Author: lee abby
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. I think you ought to apologise to her.
2. Ouch! This tooth is painful.
3. What%27s all this broken glass! What have you been doing?
4. I%27m exhausted.Let%27s stay in and rent a video.
5. stay clear of
6. I suppose you want to see Liz.
7. Your friend was lovely. I hope you%27ll invite him again.
8. I like living here because it%27s near the centre of town.
9. Come on, let%27s go to that new club.
10. do not move
11. do not touch or put
12. Why are we inside on such a beautiful day?
13. Thanks for everything, we %27ve had a nice evening.
14. go and get
15. do not run
0. No,actually I wanted to see you.
1. flat on the ground
2. anything on the wound
3. Why should I apologise? I didn%27t start the trouble.
4. Well, you wanted to spend the day at a museum.
5. Yes, I will. I think he enjoyed the evening as well.
6. Oh,you%27re boring these days.I wantto go out.
7. You%27re welcome.Come again soon!
8. areas of water such as swimming pools
10. Don%27t blame me! I didn%27t break it!
11. Look, I think it%27s time we went home. It%27s nearly three.
12. You know you need to go to the dentist%27s.
13. That%27s true,but it gets noisy at night.
15. the injured person