Module6 p.68 Practice %26 p.71 no. 4Author: lee abby
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. I think you ought to apologise to her.
1. I%27m exhausted.Let%27s stay in and rent a video.
2. What%27s all this broken glass! What have you been doing?
3. do not touch or put
4. do not move
5. do not run
6. Come on, let%27s go to that new club.
7. Why are we inside on such a beautiful day?
9. go and get
10. I suppose you want to see Liz.
11. Ouch! This tooth is painful.
12. Your friend was lovely. I hope you%27ll invite him again.
13. I like living here because it%27s near the centre of town.
14. Thanks for everything, we %27ve had a nice evening.
15. stay clear of
1. areas of water such as swimming pools
2. No,actually I wanted to see you.
3. Why should I apologise? I didn%27t start the trouble.
4. You%27re welcome.Come again soon!
5. Look, I think it%27s time we went home. It%27s nearly three.
6. anything on the wound
8. Yes, I will. I think he enjoyed the evening as well.
9. the injured person
10. You know you need to go to the dentist%27s.
11. Oh,you%27re boring these days.I wantto go out.
12. Don%27t blame me! I didn%27t break it!
13. flat on the ground
14. Well, you wanted to spend the day at a museum.
15. That%27s true,but it gets noisy at night.