Point of View SortAuthor:
Description: Read the sentence. Drag each sentence into the correct point of view.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. First Person
2. Second Person
3. Third Person
0. To get to the beach, you will take highway 24.
1. I always look forward to summer vacation.
2. We will get a reward if we find the missing dog.
3. You gotta fight for your right to party!
4. In just a few steps, you can make a delicious cake.
5. If it was up to me, I would choose the red car.
6. The teacher is very happy with the grade you made.
7. He is a great football player and soccer player.
8. You need to be in your seat when she arrives.
9. What they told her was not the truth.
10. The itsy bitsy spider went up the water spout.
11. I%27m proud of us for completing the project.
12. The concert goers clapped for the band.
13. I sit quietly and agree politely.
14. I think I lost my wallet.
15. I love the colorful clothes she wears.
16. When you wish upon a star, your dreams come true.
17. Someone must have snitched on him.
18. My parents grounded me for three weeks.
19. Dominic got his driver%27s permit in January.
20. Make yourself at home.
21. Her hair looked like she had brushed it with a fork.
22. Is that Snicker%27s bar yours?
23. James gave his speech on Monday morning.
24. First, gather your materials.
25. She heard a loud crash in the middle of the night.
26. It was the best of times, it was the worst of times.
27. Sam sighed when he heard the bell ring.
28. The prince gave the princess a ring.
29. You get what you get and you don%27t pitch a fit!
30. Please pass me the bread.
31. As the end of summer nears, we become sad.