EOG Vocabulary ReviewAuthor:
Description: Match the vocabulary term to the correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
3. Chronological Order
8. Sequential Order/Sequence
11. Author%27s Purpose
15. Central Idea
0. Attitude a writer takes towards the audience, a subject, or a character.
1. The reason the author has for writing.
2. The sequence of events in a story.
3. Prejudice toward one side of a subject or issue.
4. Character telling the story in a literary work.
5. A struggle between opposing forces.
6. The most important point the author makes.
7. A central message or insight into life revealed through a literary work.
8. A person, animal, or inanimate object in a literary work.
9. How the reader feels about the text while reading.
10. The time and place in which a story unfolds.
11. Any word or phrase used to move from one idea to another.
12. Author%27s use of hints or clues to suggest events that will occur later in the story.
13. The order in which things happen (first, second, then, etc...)
14. Pieces of information that support or tell more about the main idea.
15. Events are in order according to dates and time