EOG Vocabulary ReviewAuthor:
Description: Match the vocabulary term to the correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
2. Chronological Order
11. Sequential Order/Sequence
12. Author%27s Purpose
15. Central Idea
0. Events are in order according to dates and time
1. The time and place in which a story unfolds.
2. A central message or insight into life revealed through a literary work.
3. Author%27s use of hints or clues to suggest events that will occur later in the story.
4. Character telling the story in a literary work.
5. The reason the author has for writing.
6. The most important point the author makes.
7. Any word or phrase used to move from one idea to another.
8. The sequence of events in a story.
9. The order in which things happen (first, second, then, etc...)
10. A struggle between opposing forces.
11. A person, animal, or inanimate object in a literary work.
12. How the reader feels about the text while reading.
13. Prejudice toward one side of a subject or issue.
14. Pieces of information that support or tell more about the main idea.
15. Attitude a writer takes towards the audience, a subject, or a character.