EOG Vocabulary ReviewAuthor:
Description: Match the vocabulary term to the correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Author%27s Purpose
6. Sequential Order/Sequence
7. Central Idea
12. Chronological Order
0. Attitude a writer takes towards the audience, a subject, or a character.
1. The time and place in which a story unfolds.
2. The sequence of events in a story.
3. Character telling the story in a literary work.
4. Author%27s use of hints or clues to suggest events that will occur later in the story.
5. The order in which things happen (first, second, then, etc...)
6. How the reader feels about the text while reading.
7. A person, animal, or inanimate object in a literary work.
8. A struggle between opposing forces.
9. Prejudice toward one side of a subject or issue.
10. Events are in order according to dates and time
11. The reason the author has for writing.
12. Any word or phrase used to move from one idea to another.
13. A central message or insight into life revealed through a literary work.
14. Pieces of information that support or tell more about the main idea.
15. The most important point the author makes.