EOG Vocabulary ReviewAuthor:
Description: Match the vocabulary term to the correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
5. Central Idea
6. Chronological Order
10. Author%27s Purpose
13. Sequential Order/Sequence
0. The sequence of events in a story.
1. A person, animal, or inanimate object in a literary work.
2. Any word or phrase used to move from one idea to another.
3. A struggle between opposing forces.
4. Prejudice toward one side of a subject or issue.
5. How the reader feels about the text while reading.
6. Character telling the story in a literary work.
7. The reason the author has for writing.
8. Author%27s use of hints or clues to suggest events that will occur later in the story.
9. Attitude a writer takes towards the audience, a subject, or a character.
10. The order in which things happen (first, second, then, etc...)
11. Pieces of information that support or tell more about the main idea.
12. The time and place in which a story unfolds.
13. A central message or insight into life revealed through a literary work.
14. The most important point the author makes.
15. Events are in order according to dates and time