EOG Vocabulary ReviewAuthor:
Description: Match the vocabulary term to the correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
3. Central Idea
8. Chronological Order
11. Sequential Order/Sequence
15. Author%27s Purpose
0. Events are in order according to dates and time
1. How the reader feels about the text while reading.
2. A person, animal, or inanimate object in a literary work.
3. Prejudice toward one side of a subject or issue.
4. Character telling the story in a literary work.
5. The most important point the author makes.
6. A struggle between opposing forces.
7. Attitude a writer takes towards the audience, a subject, or a character.
8. A central message or insight into life revealed through a literary work.
9. The time and place in which a story unfolds.
10. Any word or phrase used to move from one idea to another.
11. The order in which things happen (first, second, then, etc...)
12. Author%27s use of hints or clues to suggest events that will occur later in the story.
13. The reason the author has for writing.
14. The sequence of events in a story.
15. Pieces of information that support or tell more about the main idea.