EOG Vocabulary ReviewAuthor:
Description: Match the vocabulary term to the correct definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
7. Central Idea
8. Author%27s Purpose
9. Chronological Order
13. Sequential Order/Sequence
0. Attitude a writer takes towards the audience, a subject, or a character.
1. Events are in order according to dates and time
2. A person, animal, or inanimate object in a literary work.
3. Any word or phrase used to move from one idea to another.
4. The sequence of events in a story.
5. The order in which things happen (first, second, then, etc...)
6. The reason the author has for writing.
7. A central message or insight into life revealed through a literary work.
8. Prejudice toward one side of a subject or issue.
9. How the reader feels about the text while reading.
10. Author%27s use of hints or clues to suggest events that will occur later in the story.
11. Pieces of information that support or tell more about the main idea.
12. Character telling the story in a literary work.
13. The most important point the author makes.
14. The time and place in which a story unfolds.
15. A struggle between opposing forces.