Chapter 7 vocabulary Author: brewer michael
Description: Match the vocabulary term with its definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
10. Continental Congress
11. public opinion
0. a system of government in which people make laws
1. part of British gov. where members make laws 4 people
2. Money that is paid by people to run the country.
3. the law making branch of a colony, state, or national gov.
4. to worship %26 to prevent other ships from entering a harbor
5. a meeting of reps who have authority to make decisions
6. to undo a law or tax
8. Rufusal to buy goods and services
9. group to share information about taxes %26 issues by writing letters
10. a goverment in which the people take part
11. a colonish who was against the British rule
12. a tax on goods brought into another coutry
13. a friend especially in time of war
14. what the people of a community think
15. The result of action