Chapter 7 vocabulary Author: brewer michael
Description: Match the vocabulary term with its definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
3. Continental Congress
0. The result of action
2. a tax on goods brought into another coutry
3. to undo a law or tax
4. a colonish who was against the British rule
5. group to share information about taxes %26 issues by writing letters
7. the law making branch of a colony, state, or national gov.
8. a meeting of repesentives of the british colonies
9. a meeting of reps who have authority to make decisions
10. Rufusal to buy goods and services
11. a system of government in which people make laws
12. cotrol over someone or someting.
13. Act or speak on behalf of someone or something
14. work against ones own government
15. what the people of a community think