To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
Chapter 7 vocabularyAuthor: brewer michael
Description: Match the vocabulary term with its definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. cotrol over someone or someting.
1. a meeting of reps who have authority to make decisions
2. a meeting of repesentives of the british colonies
3. The result of action
4. Money that is paid by people to run the country.
5. Act or speak on behalf of someone or something
6. a system of government in which people make laws
8. the law making branch of a colony, state, or national gov.
9. to provide or pay for housing
10. a member of the milita who could quickly be ready to fight british
11. a friend especially in time of war
12. a tax on goods brought into another coutry
13. work against ones own government
14. to worship %26 to prevent other ships from entering a harbor
15. Rufusal to buy goods and services