Chapter 7 vocabulary Author: brewer michael
Description: Match the vocabulary term with its definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
5. committee of correspondensel
10. Continental Congress
0. part of British gov. where members make laws 4 people
1. a goverment in which the people take part
2. Act or speak on behalf of someone or something
3. a colonist who supported the british monarch and laws
4. The result of action
5. a meeting of reps who have authority to make decisions
6. group to share information about taxes %26 issues by writing letters
7. a member of the milita who could quickly be ready to fight british
8. Money that is paid by people to run the country.
9. a colonish who was against the British rule
10. a system of government in which people make laws
11. a meeting of repesentives of the british colonies
12. the killing of people that cannot defend themselves.
13. what the people of a community think
15. to undo a law or tax