Chapter 7 vocabulary Author: brewer michael
Description: Match the vocabulary term with its definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
5. Continental Congress
1. a goverment in which the people take part
2. Money that is paid by people to run the country.
3. a system of government in which people make laws
4. a member of the milita who could quickly be ready to fight british
5. a tax on goods brought into another coutry
6. Rufusal to buy goods and services
7. group to share information about taxes %26 issues by writing letters
8. a friend especially in time of war
9. a colonist who supported the british monarch and laws
10. a colonish who was against the British rule
11. to worship %26 to prevent other ships from entering a harbor
12. what the people of a community think
13. work against ones own government
14. a meeting of repesentives of the british colonies
15. cotrol over someone or someting.