Chapter 7 vocabulary Author: brewer michael
Description: Match the vocabulary term with its definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
3. Continental Congress
13. public opinion
1. a goverment in which the people take part
3. a member of the milita who could quickly be ready to fight british
4. a system of government in which people make laws
5. a tax on goods brought into another coutry
6. group to share information about taxes %26 issues by writing letters
7. a meeting of reps who have authority to make decisions
8. part of British gov. where members make laws 4 people
9. to worship %26 to prevent other ships from entering a harbor
10. a colonish who was against the British rule
11. a meeting of repesentives of the british colonies
12. the killing of people that cannot defend themselves.
13. Money that is paid by people to run the country.
14. work against ones own government
15. a friend especially in time of war