Chapter 7 vocabulary Author: brewer michael
Description: Match the vocabulary term with its definition.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
8. committee of correspondensel
10. Continental Congress
0. Rufusal to buy goods and services
1. Act or speak on behalf of someone or something
2. group to share information about taxes %26 issues by writing letters
3. Money that is paid by people to run the country.
4. a colonish who was against the British rule
5. to provide or pay for housing
6. a goverment in which the people take part
7. to undo a law or tax
8. a system of government in which people make laws
9. a member of the milita who could quickly be ready to fight british
10. what the people of a community think
11. the killing of people that cannot defend themselves.
12. to worship %26 to prevent other ships from entering a harbor
13. a meeting of reps who have authority to make decisions
14. part of British gov. where members make laws 4 people
15. a colonist who supported the british monarch and laws