Science (Seeing colored objects)Author: salama eman
Description: To obtain the right answer you have to match the red sentence with the black sentence in the domino .
Note: each wrong attempt will decrease your score
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Because it absorbe all light colors
1. Two primary lights
3. As it absorbs all light colors and transmit only red light
4. Spectrum colors
5. White light
7. Because it reflects all light colours...
9. Transmitted through
10. it reflects
11. The secondary colors of light are
12. As It absorbs all light colors but reflects yellow color
13. Black color
14. Red, blue, green
15. Red color
0. If we mix a blue and red light,the produced light is
1. The secodary light is produced from mixing of
2. If we mix a blue and green light,the produced light is
3. Yellow opaque object seem in yellow color
4. Black objects seem in black color
5. Opaque objects have same colour of light which.....
6. The primary colors of light are
7. When you look at a red apple through red glass sheet, it is seen
8. transparent objects have the same color of light which......
9. If we mix a green and red light,the produced light is
10. Red transparent glass seem in red colour
11. Yellow, cyan, magenta
12. The seven colours of light which sunlight is made up of
13. If you look at a banana through agreen glass sheet, it is seen
14. White objects seem in white color
15. When you mix the 7 light colors of spectrum, we obtain