Jobs and OccupationsAuthor: McCutcheon Stephen
Description: Review all the jobs and occupations first. Then match the job with it%27s definition/example. Move the job name over the definition for them both to disappear. When all the pairs have disappeared, you will be the winner.
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
11. home builder
0. I look after your teeth and make sure you%27re brushing them!
1. I cut up meat and sell it too.
2. I grow the crops that we need to eat.
3. I help make really sick people well again.
4. I sell things to people.
5. I check your electrics and keep them safe in your house.
6. I work in a kitchen making food for us to eat.
7. I work in cafes and restaurants to take your order and bring y
8. I fix your car when it%27s broken.
9. I work in an office to help my boss organize his day.
10. I make sure everyone follows the law and gets along together.
11. I take your money when you want to buy something.
12. I go into space to to help mankind learn about the universe.
13. I cut people%27s hair all day.
14. I drive people where they need to go.
15. I check your pipes to make sure there are no leaks.