4/5th grade Posture Home RowAuthor: masterson polly
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. What is this symbol called?
1. How should you hold your hands?
2. What finger do you press the space bar with?
3. Words per minute
4. What finger rests on the A key?
5. Home Row Keys
6. Where do your feet go?
7. What finger rests on the J key?
8. Where do your arms go?
9. What does the space bar do?
10. What finger do you press the return key with?
11. How often should you practice typing?
12. How should you sit in your chair?
13. Where should your eys be looking?
14. What finger rests on the F key
15. What doesthe return key do?
0. Right index (pointer finger)
1. Up straight and tall
2. your thumbs
4. By the side of your body
6. ASDF JKL;
7. Straight ahead at the monitor or a paper
8. right pinky
9. Starts a new line
10. Left index (pointer finger)
11. Flat on the floor
12. curved and above the home row keys
13. puts a space between word
14. at least 3 times a week
15. Left pinky