4/5th grade Posture Home RowAuthor: masterson polly
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. What finger rests on the A key?
1. How should you sit in your chair?
2. What finger rests on the F key
3. What finger do you press the return key with?
4. Where should your eys be looking?
5. What does the space bar do?
6. How often should you practice typing?
7. What is this symbol called?
8. Where do your arms go?
9. Words per minute
10. What finger do you press the space bar with?
11. Home Row Keys
12. What finger rests on the J key?
13. How should you hold your hands?
14. Where do your feet go?
15. What doesthe return key do?
0. ASDF JKL;
1. curved and above the home row keys
3. Right index (pointer finger)
4. Up straight and tall
6. Left index (pointer finger)
7. Straight ahead at the monitor or a paper
8. By the side of your body
9. Starts a new line
10. right pinky
11. Left pinky
12. at least 3 times a week
13. your thumbs
14. Flat on the floor
15. puts a space between word