4/5th grade Posture Home RowAuthor: masterson polly
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. What doesthe return key do?
1. How often should you practice typing?
2. Where should your eys be looking?
3. What is this symbol called?
4. What finger do you press the space bar with?
5. What finger rests on the F key
6. What does the space bar do?
7. Home Row Keys
8. Words per minute
9. How should you hold your hands?
10. Where do your arms go?
11. What finger rests on the A key?
12. What finger rests on the J key?
13. How should you sit in your chair?
14. What finger do you press the return key with?
15. Where do your feet go?
0. Flat on the floor
1. curved and above the home row keys
3. Left index (pointer finger)
4. Starts a new line
5. right pinky
6. ASDF JKL;
7. By the side of your body
8. Up straight and tall
9. your thumbs
10. Straight ahead at the monitor or a paper
11. puts a space between word
12. Right index (pointer finger)
13. at least 3 times a week
14. Left pinky