4/5th grade Posture Home RowAuthor: masterson polly
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. What finger rests on the F key
1. Words per minute
2. Where should your eys be looking?
3. What finger do you press the return key with?
4. How should you sit in your chair?
5. What finger do you press the space bar with?
6. Home Row Keys
7. What doesthe return key do?
8. What is this symbol called?
9. What finger rests on the J key?
10. How should you hold your hands?
11. Where do your feet go?
12. Where do your arms go?
13. What finger rests on the A key?
14. What does the space bar do?
15. How often should you practice typing?
1. Left pinky
2. Straight ahead at the monitor or a paper
3. your thumbs
4. Right index (pointer finger)
5. puts a space between word
6. Up straight and tall
7. ASDF JKL;
8. Left index (pointer finger)
9. right pinky
10. By the side of your body
11. curved and above the home row keys
13. at least 3 times a week
14. Flat on the floor
15. Starts a new line