4/5th grade Posture Home RowAuthor: masterson polly
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. What finger do you press the space bar with?
1. Where do your feet go?
2. What is this symbol called?
3. How should you hold your hands?
4. What does the space bar do?
5. How often should you practice typing?
6. What finger do you press the return key with?
7. Where do your arms go?
8. What finger rests on the J key?
9. How should you sit in your chair?
10. What doesthe return key do?
11. Words per minute
12. Where should your eys be looking?
13. What finger rests on the A key?
14. What finger rests on the F key
15. Home Row Keys
0. Left pinky
1. curved and above the home row keys
2. right pinky
3. By the side of your body
4. your thumbs
5. ASDF JKL;
6. Flat on the floor
7. Up straight and tall
8. Left index (pointer finger)
11. Straight ahead at the monitor or a paper
12. Starts a new line
13. puts a space between word
14. Right index (pointer finger)
15. at least 3 times a week