To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
4/5th grade Posture Home RowAuthor: masterson polly
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. What is this symbol called? ;
1. How should you hold your hands?
2. What finger rests on the A key?
3. Home Row Keys
4. What finger do you press the space bar with?
5. How should you sit in your chair?
6. Where should your eys be looking?
7. What doesthe return key do?
8. What finger rests on the F key
9. What finger do you press the return key with?
10. Where do your feet go?
11. What finger rests on the J key?
12. What does the space bar do?
13. How often should you practice typing?
14. Where do your arms go?
15. Words per minute
0. By the side of your body
1. Right index (pointer finger)
2. ASDF JKL;
3. Left pinky
5. Left index (pointer finger)
6. Starts a new line
7. curved and above the home row keys
8. right pinky
9. Flat on the floor
10. at least 3 times a week
11. puts a space between word
12. Up straight and tall
13. your thumbs
14. Straight ahead at the monitor or a paper