4/5th grade Posture Home RowAuthor: masterson polly
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. Words per minute
1. What finger rests on the A key?
2. What finger rests on the F key
3. Home Row Keys
4. What is this symbol called?
5. What doesthe return key do?
6. What does the space bar do?
7. How should you hold your hands?
8. Where do your feet go?
9. How should you sit in your chair?
10. Where should your eys be looking?
11. What finger do you press the space bar with?
12. How often should you practice typing?
13. Where do your arms go?
14. What finger do you press the return key with?
15. What finger rests on the J key?
0. ASDF JKL;
1. at least 3 times a week
2. puts a space between word
4. Right index (pointer finger)
5. curved and above the home row keys
6. Left index (pointer finger)
7. By the side of your body
8. Flat on the floor
9. Starts a new line
10. Left pinky
11. your thumbs
12. Up straight and tall
14. right pinky
15. Straight ahead at the monitor or a paper