4/5th grade Posture Home RowAuthor: masterson polly
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
0. How should you hold your hands?
1. How often should you practice typing?
2. Where should your eys be looking?
3. What finger do you press the space bar with?
4. How should you sit in your chair?
5. Home Row Keys
6. What finger rests on the F key
7. Words per minute
8. What finger rests on the A key?
9. What finger rests on the J key?
10. What finger do you press the return key with?
11. What does the space bar do?
12. What doesthe return key do?
13. Where do your arms go?
14. Where do your feet go?
15. What is this symbol called?
0. Left index (pointer finger)
1. at least 3 times a week
2. curved and above the home row keys
3. Straight ahead at the monitor or a paper
4. Left pinky
5. Starts a new line
7. right pinky
8. Right index (pointer finger)
9. ASDF JKL;
10. your thumbs
11. Flat on the floor
13. puts a space between word
14. By the side of your body
15. Up straight and tall