3rd Grade ReviewAuthor: Masterson Polly
Keywords: history, , , , , , online teaching
1. trading post
8. Northwest Passage
14. time line
0. A place that is ruled by another country.
1. Etienne Brule and Jean Nicolet were the first to search for the water route.
2. to trade good without using money.
3. To fight against rules and/or authority
4. an agreement to work together with another person, group, or country.
5. a formal agreement between nations.
6. a diagram that shows when events happened.
7. unsettled areas had stores where people could trade what they had.
8. A struggle against a government or other authority.
9. a document which officially anounces something to the public.
10. when people fight to change or %22overthrow%22 their government.
11. a long journey that is usually made for a specific purpose
12. the far edge of a country. Where people are just beginning to settle
13. young men who took furs from Michigan to Quebec by canoe
14. someone who goes to a foreign place to teach religious beliefs to others.
15. land owned by a country either within or outside of its borders