To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
3rd Grade ReviewAuthor: Masterson Polly
Keywords: history, , , , , , online teaching
3. trading post
5. Northwest Passage
10. time line
0. Etienne Brule and Jean Nicolet were the first to search for the water route.
1. To fight against rules and/or authority
2. A struggle against a government or other authority.
3. someone who goes to a foreign place to teach religious beliefs to others.
4. a formal agreement between nations.
5. a diagram that shows when events happened.
6. land owned by a country either within or outside of its borders
7. unsettled areas had stores where people could trade what they had.
8. the far edge of a country. Where people are just beginning to settle
9. a long journey that is usually made for a specific purpose
10. an agreement to work together with another person, group, or country.
11. young men who took furs from Michigan to Quebec by canoe
12. when people fight to change or %22overthrow%22 their government.
13. a document which officially anounces something to the public.
14. to trade good without using money.
15. A place that is ruled by another country.