To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
3rd Grade ReviewAuthor: Masterson Polly
Keywords: history, , , , , , online teaching
1. Northwest Passage
9. trading post
10. time line
0. To fight against rules and/or authority
1. land owned by a country either within or outside of its borders
2. someone who goes to a foreign place to teach religious beliefs to others.
3. a diagram that shows when events happened.
4. when people fight to change or %22overthrow%22 their government.
5. Etienne Brule and Jean Nicolet were the first to search for the water route.
6. an agreement to work together with another person, group, or country.
7. to trade good without using money.
8. unsettled areas had stores where people could trade what they had.
9. a document which officially anounces something to the public.
10. the far edge of a country. Where people are just beginning to settle
11. A struggle against a government or other authority.
12. young men who took furs from Michigan to Quebec by canoe
13. a long journey that is usually made for a specific purpose
14. A place that is ruled by another country.
15. a formal agreement between nations.