3rd Grade ReviewAuthor: Masterson Polly
Keywords: history, , , , , , online teaching
4. trading post
11. Northwest Passage
13. time line
0. a diagram that shows when events happened.
1. A place that is ruled by another country.
2. land owned by a country either within or outside of its borders
3. a long journey that is usually made for a specific purpose
4. to trade good without using money.
5. someone who goes to a foreign place to teach religious beliefs to others.
6. a document which officially anounces something to the public.
7. young men who took furs from Michigan to Quebec by canoe
8. the far edge of a country. Where people are just beginning to settle
9. when people fight to change or %22overthrow%22 their government.
10. a formal agreement between nations.
11. To fight against rules and/or authority
12. an agreement to work together with another person, group, or country.
13. Etienne Brule and Jean Nicolet were the first to search for the water route.
14. unsettled areas had stores where people could trade what they had.
15. A struggle against a government or other authority.