3rd Grade ReviewAuthor: Masterson Polly
Keywords: history, , , , , , online teaching
5. trading post
6. Northwest Passage
15. time line
0. a formal agreement between nations.
1. an agreement to work together with another person, group, or country.
2. land owned by a country either within or outside of its borders
3. unsettled areas had stores where people could trade what they had.
4. someone who goes to a foreign place to teach religious beliefs to others.
5. the far edge of a country. Where people are just beginning to settle
6. young men who took furs from Michigan to Quebec by canoe
7. To fight against rules and/or authority
8. to trade good without using money.
9. when people fight to change or %22overthrow%22 their government.
10. a diagram that shows when events happened.
11. A struggle against a government or other authority.
12. a long journey that is usually made for a specific purpose
13. a document which officially anounces something to the public.
14. A place that is ruled by another country.
15. Etienne Brule and Jean Nicolet were the first to search for the water route.