3rd Grade ReviewAuthor: Masterson Polly
Keywords: history, , , , , , online teaching
1. trading post
6. time line
13. Northwest Passage
0. young men who took furs from Michigan to Quebec by canoe
1. a formal agreement between nations.
2. A place that is ruled by another country.
3. a diagram that shows when events happened.
4. when people fight to change or %22overthrow%22 their government.
5. To fight against rules and/or authority
6. unsettled areas had stores where people could trade what they had.
7. to trade good without using money.
8. Etienne Brule and Jean Nicolet were the first to search for the water route.
9. someone who goes to a foreign place to teach religious beliefs to others.
10. an agreement to work together with another person, group, or country.
11. a long journey that is usually made for a specific purpose
12. a document which officially anounces something to the public.
13. land owned by a country either within or outside of its borders
14. the far edge of a country. Where people are just beginning to settle
15. A struggle against a government or other authority.