3rd Grade ReviewAuthor: Masterson Polly
Keywords: history, , , , , , online teaching
1. Northwest Passage
5. time line
9. trading post
0. an agreement to work together with another person, group, or country.
1. someone who goes to a foreign place to teach religious beliefs to others.
2. when people fight to change or %22overthrow%22 their government.
3. A struggle against a government or other authority.
4. a formal agreement between nations.
5. a diagram that shows when events happened.
6. A place that is ruled by another country.
7. To fight against rules and/or authority
8. a long journey that is usually made for a specific purpose
9. the far edge of a country. Where people are just beginning to settle
10. Etienne Brule and Jean Nicolet were the first to search for the water route.
11. young men who took furs from Michigan to Quebec by canoe
12. to trade good without using money.
13. land owned by a country either within or outside of its borders
14. unsettled areas had stores where people could trade what they had.
15. a document which officially anounces something to the public.