3rd Grade ReviewAuthor: Masterson Polly
Keywords: history, , , , , , online teaching
4. Northwest Passage
13. time line
14. trading post
0. a long journey that is usually made for a specific purpose
1. A struggle against a government or other authority.
2. a document which officially anounces something to the public.
3. land owned by a country either within or outside of its borders
4. an agreement to work together with another person, group, or country.
5. the far edge of a country. Where people are just beginning to settle
6. a diagram that shows when events happened.
7. unsettled areas had stores where people could trade what they had.
8. A place that is ruled by another country.
9. Etienne Brule and Jean Nicolet were the first to search for the water route.
10. someone who goes to a foreign place to teach religious beliefs to others.
11. a formal agreement between nations.
12. young men who took furs from Michigan to Quebec by canoe
13. to trade good without using money.
14. when people fight to change or %22overthrow%22 their government.
15. To fight against rules and/or authority