Grade 3 Social Studies: Unit 2 Student VocabularyAuthor:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
9. natural resources
14. opportunity cost
0. different ways of communicating
1. a person who makes or grows something
2. a number of things from which to choose
3. people doing physical or mental work to produce goods
4. tools, machines, methods, and other things used to perform ...
5. a thing based on a new idea or way of doing things
6. occurs when people can’t get everything they want
7. not having enough resources to produce all the ...
8. things that people make or grow that satisfy economic wants
9. an area shared by everyone in the community
10. goods made by people and used to produce other goods
11. do only one kind of job in the production of a good or services
12. better ways of doing things
13. a machine that plays sounds that have been saved ....
14. depending on someone else for goods or services
15. important new discoveries that can be used to solve problems