Grade 3 Social Studies: Unit 2 Student VocabularyAuthor:
Keywords: , , , , , , online teaching
1. natural resources
6. economic problems
7. human resources
15. capital resources
0. occurs when people can’t get everything they want
1. depending on someone else for goods or services
2. occurs when there is not enough of something
3. a person who makes or grows something
4. the next best (second-best) choice that is given up ...
5. special materials or tools that help someone do a job
6. the act of seeing or finding out something for the first time
7. not having enough resources to produce all the ...
8. actions (jobs) that people do for each other
9. gifts of nature that can be used to produce goods and services
10. a process of making a product, either a good or a service
11. money that people earn for their work
12. a machine that plays sounds that have been saved ....
13. an area shared by everyone in the community
14. people doing physical or mental work to produce goods
15. to trade goods for other goods without using money