To view this page you need to install Adobe Flash Player
About Kubbu: Online teaching...Kubbu is an e-learning tool for teachers, instructors and homeschoolers designed to facilitate their work and enhance the learning process
With Kubbu you can easily make activities, crosswords or quizzes and make them accessible online.
You don't need to have your own web page or server.
Kubbu is the best way to:- make teaching attractive and interactive
- help students revise and assimilate new material
- stimulate your students and improve their results
- check students' knowledge and track their progress
What can you do with KUBBU: Online teaching ?1. Create activities and quizzes for online practice, revision and examination
2. Easily create and manage students' and groups' accounts
3. Track students' and groups' progress using result database
4. Quickly prepare a paper version of activities and quizzes
5. Send individual and group e-mail messages to your students
6. Create online group space
helps assimilate new words, idioms, meanings, collocations, synonyms, etc.
Divide is used when some notions, terms, concepts or definitions must be classified into categories or groups.
Slider is a type of a dynamic quiz. It contains three types of activities, classic single and multiple choice questions
with four answers, as well as a unique "climb up" quiz which leaves no place for mistakes.
Composer is a tool for teachers who want to introduce their own concept of a quiz.
With Composer you can create quizzes with single and multiple choice questions, true/false questions
or short answer questions. Pictures as well as sound files can be used here to make your quizzes
fully multimedia and interactive.
Crossword - with a crossword generator you can create crosswords using your own list of words.
Students can be treated individually or assigned to particular groups.
Every student has its own password and personal account.
You can let students create accounts on their own by giving them special group password.
- compare and sort results by different criteria
- check students' and activities' results history
- assess particular group's performance
- export results to other programmes, and use them in the way you want
Now you can:
- mix questions and answers for different groups
- randomize your quizzes' printouts
- generate convenient answer keys
- save a lot of time and effort
- invite students to visit your page
- send information about new quizzes and activities
- compose your own e-mail messages
- improve contact with you students,
- remind them about important events,
- share your files and materials with groups,
- talk on group forum.
|Early learning: |